Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another Vendor Update :)

Hello Friends and Folk!

Oh it is a Sparkler of a day today!
...there is a faint hint in the air of wonderful
A U T U M N
 ~

I am working on wonderful finished goods for the show here on September 21st
pumpkin pinkeeps, JACK dolls and little Witches....
a few finished samplers too!

In the meatime, I have updated our
Vendors List over there on your right,...
and I also wanted to announce
that we will be again blessed
with wonderful handmade items in the shop ~
from some of your favorite artisans!

One of them is Misi Axel ~ you know her as
"1890 Gablehouse"


Misi ~
http://1890gablehousemusings.blogspot.com/
 www.picturetrail.com/1890gablehouse
 
I cannot wait to see her beautiful handmades myself
and am thrilled that we will be able to offer them to our customers at the show ~
click on the links above to get to know Misi and see her beautiful online shop and blog...
tell her i sent you over for a visit!
 
I believe this will be our best show to date ~
Stay tuned for more updates soon!!
 
Peter & Lori
Proprietors ~ Notforgotten Farm


No comments:

Post a Comment