Monday, September 23, 2013

Show Photos ~ 2013

Saturday, September 21st 2013 ~ 'show day'

weather predicted:
overcast, misty rain, sometimes chilly ~
definitely humid & damp...
but that didn't dampen our spirits or keep us from holding what was our best show yet!!!

come along and see our show pictures from the show ~

sleepy Minew waiting for our vendors to arrive ~


Inside the shop ~ dressed for Hallowee'n & Harvest Tyme!




shoppers filing in ~



beautiful benches, birdhouses and carvings by Out of the Wood ~ Tom & Louisea Parziale



Miss Nellie's Primitives

King's Island Primitives

Four Meadows

Wing & a Prayer

Homespun Elegance

Sandra Sullivan ~ Homespun Elegance

Dee Harmis

Primitive Passions

Hi Jack!

Teresa's Primitive Treasures

Blue Sky Cottage


Feathernesters

our BEAUTIFUL friendly Witch Shari

Friend Steve with his hound-dog hat ~

Hi Tony!

um...joan? you're supposed to be in your own booth ~

caught cha!!!!

Jack & Kathy's little man, "Tex Amigo"

Kathy Barrick/ French Sentiments ~ & Carol Sims

Bob & Judy Brechlin ~ Peter's folks came from CT to see the show ~

the WONDERFUL Ladies behind Mercantile Gatherings Magazine ~

Bittersweet FolkArt

The Burlap Owl


Millstone Mercantile



Felicia & Bea manning the shop's front counter

primitive heaven ~

Susan & Dorrie ~ Olde Threads
 we had visitors from all over the country ~ from New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania ~ to North & South Carolina, Kentucky and Mississippi ~

the photos below are of a sweet Friend, 
Marsha Brumgard
from Hendersonville, NC
~ who wanted to share her rugs with me that she hooked from my designs ~

Pumpkin Tyme

Lady Liberty
beautiful work my friend!


We send our thanks to 
Lee & Robin Harrison from Millstone Mercantile 
 ~ for their help in coordinating & promoting the show ~

We would like to thank all of our vendors: 
for their hard work to make our 2013 show a happy, beautiful show ~

We would like to thank our 'helpers'
for their patience with us and for their willingness to work as hard as they did for us:
Chris, Sarah, Felicia, Bea, Nadia & Enrique

We would like to thank all of our guests who braved the weather and lifted our spirits by visiting ~

See you again in 2014!

Peter & Lori Brechlin

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me Lori!!!! I enjoyed meeting you and Peter and loved every minute I was there! My husband even had a good time and he is hard to please! LOL Can't wait to come back next year! I finished up my blog post and posted a link to yours so they could see more pictures! Wish I wasn't 4 hours away because I really did want to spend more time in your shop! Jeff was not comfortable waiting on customers so I only had a few minutes to sneak in! I'm kicking myself for not coming back in after the truck was packed up!!!! Have a great day! ~Teresa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great show Lori!!! Never bought so much at one show before...LOL. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your show looked Wonderful !!!! All the booths look so inviting !!! One of these days I hope I can attend . Hope everyone had a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beautiful shop..... and beautiful photos. kisses from France , evelyne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great show. Even with the rain. I am already thinking of things to make for next year. Thanks for everything.
    Hugs....
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had such a wonderful time! Can't wait until next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for next year...new plans already running through my head...and yours too I am sure!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete